Sunday, March 1, 2015

100th blog post!

Woo-hoo! This is the 100th published blog post for Adventures in Charter School Co-location.
   When I started this blog a year ago, I never really figured this would help end the charter co-location. I thought I might write two or three posts and abandon it, but somehow here we are a year and a 100 postings later.
    One of the more popular stories for most of the year was a one line post with a picture titled: It's Official #3: Carpetbaggers. However, by the end of the year the story CWC Director to resign tonight eventually took the top spot. There were other popular stories including: Stoner Elementary community to protest CWC co-location, IT'S OFFICIAL - No co-location at Stoner ES for 2014/15, and Naked CWC student hosed down on campus. I also had some favorites I would like to mention the CWC karma tickets, segregated rock conert and the snark edition #2.

  While it's been fun documenting the adventures, I was hoping this blog would be done already, but as Stoner Elementary once again stares down the barrel of a co-location, the community is fighting back and so, I'll be writing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment